3rd edition of Start-upsPitchingNight
event organised jointly by HEC Alumni Ventures, X-UK and Centrale-UK
Are you in a process of launching your own start-up? Or maybe you’ve got that amazing or disruptive idea already but you’re not sure where to start? You’re an investor looking for the next big thing? You’re interested in developing your network within the entrepreneurs and investors communities?
Join us on Wednesday 12th of November
7:00pm - 10:00pm
International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1UN
Following two inspiring and dynamic pitching evenings, we’re inviting you to meet 6 new duly selected teams of entrepreneurs, who will have 7 min each to demonstrate they have thought everything through; each presentation will be followed by a short Q&A session.
The pitching part will be followed by a networking session and informal one to one discussions around drinks and nibbles.
We will be gathering at the Rainmaking Loft, in St Katherine Docks, where you will be given the opportunity to be surrounded by start-ups, split by teams, working all night long in this highly collaborative and inspiring environment. It is all about fostering collaboration, creativity and community.
As the evening always sells out, do book your place in advance.
6 entrepreneurs - 6 start ups - 7 min to convince you!
- 1)Melanie Jonniaux (HEC) presents BLOOMIZON web based and app unique algorithm - developed in partnership with researchers from CNRS, doctors, nutritionists and pharmacists and protected at INPI. Bloomizon is calculating and filling 100% of the vitamin needs of each individual through a predictive and personalized program.
- 2)Nicolas Martiquet (Polytechnique) presents PLAYRZ, multi sport platform, built to monetize the audience of Sports Rights Owners by allowing them to develop Sport 2nd Screen rapidly and cost-effectively. The Playrz platform, already up and running, includes a data inference engine and data-video synchronization to increase engagement and monetization options for premium features.
- 3)Greg Mackin (Centrale ) presents PARCEL HOME, solution provider, facilitating the exchange of physical goods in the absence of one of the parties; proprietary technology allows advanced features at a low cost and is a great enabler of online shopping.
- 4)Jeremy Risk (PhD Cambridge) presents AlgoDynamix, risk analytics company focusing on financially disruptive events. It has a scalable subscription business model based on AuM and is closely engaged with the asset management community. AlgoDynamix is currently part of Cambridge Accelerate
- 5)Damien Launoy (HEC) presents FIELD IN, website and a mobile application (for iOS and Android) where a sport player can look for a specific sport, area, date and time, in order to find exactly what he needs, and be able to book it easily, at the best price.
- 6) Albin Egasse (Centrale) presents SPORT EASY web and mobile application for sports team management, with over 10 000 teams and 150 000 users currently.
By Guillaume de Pommereau on in General Topics